Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cricut class for September

An exciting new product from Close To My Heart is the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and collection.  To show you how to use the cartridge with our stamps (perhaps how to use your Cricut machine!) there will be a Cricut class each month.  In the projects for September, a shadowbox 3-D page and a clear card, you will use backgrounds, leaves and labels all cut with the Cricut.  Something unique is the way CTMH has paired the shapes cut with Cricut with exclusive stamp images.  If you go to http://www.closetomyheart.com/ and look under Products on the home page, you will be able to view the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book page by page.  The Cricut collection is featured on page 13.  Any stamp you see with a red line around it is designed to be cut with Cricut and then stamped with any color to coordinate with our exclusive papers.  Honestly, this has opened up a whole new and tremendously fun world of creativity for me.  And I will share it with you gladly!  The class costs a minimim $15 order plus shipping and tax.  I furnish all the materials and you even have them cut for you.  I will also give a Cricut demonstration so you can see firsthand how things were made.   My Cricut classes for September in my home are Monday, September 19th at 1:00 PM and
6:30 PM .  I am open to come to you for a class so just ask.  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment