Wednesday, December 21, 2011

January Creative Opportunities

Monthly playgroups offer you the opportunity to create either three card projects or a two page scrapbook layout.  I have the pieces for the project of your choice cut so you just assemble and use the special technique for the month.  The "cost" is a minimum $15 order plus shipping and tax.  This is a great value for wonderful interaction with others and you always leave with something accomplished!  Please call me at 285-9230 or email me at pajarrett@comcast.net if you want to attend so I can have your materials ready.

January Schedule
Thursday, January 5th  Clifton Playgroup  4-8 PM
Wednesday, January 11 Playgroup at my home Parachute, 6:30 PM  
Thursday, January 12th  Private Rifle Playgroup  5 PM
Saturday and Sunday January 14th and 15th  Annual Joyful Expressions Retreat--Grand Junction
             Great event for consultants only
Monday, January 16th,  Playgroup at my home, Parachute,  6:30 PM
Thursday, January 19th, Playgroup at Gail's, Rifle  6:30 PM
Saturday, January 28th FREE Project day at Parachute Public Library  9 AM-5 PM


I am offering an extra $25 in hostess rewards for anyone who has at least three people at their gathering in January.  Please see the projects and special Rock the Block offer above.  I need to schedule your gathering before January 23rd since my husband is scheduled to have double knee replacement surgery then.  Give me a call ASAP!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment