Sunday, January 29, 2012

February Projects

February 1st is the genesis of our new Idea Book.  WOW!!! is all I can say to the stunning artwork and new papers and stamps Close To My Heart has brought to us this time.  I hope you will find something you would like to make among the projects I will be bringing to you over the next few months.

The Florentine papers are my feature for February.  Here are the pages you can make:
You will want to be sure and bring your CTMH scrapbook ruler to make the spacing and alignment of colorful squares so much easier.  Plus the bold colors will be softened by sanding so please bring your CTMH sanding kit too.  You will love the results.

You can also select these card projects if you wish:
Upon closer look you will see several components of these cards and gift box are made with the Cricut and our Art Philosophy cartridge.  You will love working with these shapes for easy but fabulous cards.  Take a look at my schedule for February and let me know when you would like to attend playgroup.  The "cost" is a minimum $15 order plus shipping and tax.  You get to use my supplies and go home with completed projects while building your own supplies up.  And instruction is FREE!  What a bargain!  Don't see a time that will work for you?  Please give me a call at 285-9230 and I will be glad to set up a time so you too can become a creative Diva!


No comments:

Post a Comment