Monday, July 30, 2012

Using our New Studio J Express Layouts

Close To My Heart has added a line of Express Layouts which can help you create your layouts even faster, simpler,  and easier.  There are 6 Express Layout collections you may pick from to preserve your memories where you drag and drop the photos into photo wells and create your journaling. Each collection is 10 two-page layouts with one single for the front page of your album and a single page for the back.   You may change the color of the papers easily.  That is what I did on this Express Layout featuring some great things from our Close To My Heart Convention in Dallas in the middle of July.  I have developed a step by step guide for the Express Layout that I would be happy to email to you if you would wish.  Please ask me about the new, more convenient pricing!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment