Thursday, August 2, 2012

My August Schedule of Creative Opportunities
 I am trying to work these events around a new grandbaby coming.  Please let me know of your intent to attend should I need to reschedule something.  Thank You
Thursday, August 2nd  Clifton Playgroup 4-8 PM
Saturday, August 4th  Free Project Day at Parachute Library  9-5 
Saturday, August 11th  Downline Day for my team in Grand Junction  9-3
Monday, August 13th, Playgroup in my home in Parachute  6:30 PM
Wednesday, August 15th Playgroup in my home in Parachute  6:30 PM
Thursday, August 16th, Playgroup at Gail's in Rifle  6:30 PM
Please see the projects for Playgroup down further in the blog.
Saturday, August 25th,  Open House and New Idea Book Party
 at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Parachute  12 Noon--5  PM.  Come any time to experience the new things.  Prizes and fun! 
I will be revealing my new classes and opportunities to create.
Please call me at 285-9230 if you need more information or directions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment