Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October Stamp of the Month Bloghop


Use your ART PHILOSOPHY Cricut cartridge to cut the shapes to stamp on 
with the Home For the Holiday Stamp of the Month set.
So glad you have arrived safely here from

I have two artwork examples to share with you.  The first is a layout using Yuletide Carol papers
 with Stamp of the Month images as embellishments.  
See the candy canes and wrapped candies in a holly swag across the top?
"While visions of sugarplums danced in their heads."
Embossing with gold makes the "dreaming, believing, wishing" ornament shine!
(Holly leaves are also from Art Philosophy!)
Now for the "negative space" ornament card.  I got the idea from some artwork on the wall in Arby's!
When I pulled out my pen and paper to doodle the idea, my husband wondered what in the world I was doing.  I told him I get ideas everywhere and I didn't want to forget!
 The green glitter paper Z1847 is on 3-D foam to add depth to the design here.
  The clear Sparkles were colored with the new Shin Han marker, Z2463 Sap Green.  
What a neat trick to add a little more pizazz!
Thank you for stopping by!

Now continue your blog hopping journey by going to  
Terry Ann Diack's Just a Tad Crafty Blog
Happy Holiday Crafting!
Pam  

5 comments:

  1. love the layout and then I see this lovely card too! great projects and perfect addition of the green glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I especially love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! I HAVE to get some of that green glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love that you got inspired at a fast food restaurant.

    ReplyDelete