Sunday, June 28, 2015

July Heart Art Schedule

These are the dates I have set aside for specific classes to make my July projects seen in the post following.  I will also have some times during the day July 7th and 8th as well as July 17th and 18th that we could have class.  Just give me a call at 970-285-9230 or email me at pajarrett@comcast.net if that would work better for you.
Note:  the Clifton Group will not meet as usual on the first Thursday.  Plans for it will be at the end of the month in a different location.

Monday, July 20th  Pick your project for a Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute 6:30 PM
Wednesday, July 22nd,   Pick your project for a Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute 6:30 PM
Thursday, July 23rd.  Pick your project for a Heart Art Class at Gail's home in Rifle 6:30 PM
Saturday, July 25th  Downline Day in Grand Junction.  We begin at 9 AM and will have Convention news.  This is for Heart Artist team members.
Saturday, July 25th  Clifton Heart Art group.  Contact me for time and place in the GJ area.
Saturday, July 25th.  New Castle Library project day.  Noon - 7 PM  
Monday, July 27th.  Parks and Rec class at the Activity Center  6:30-8:30 PM  $15 to make both bags and three cards for each.
                                  Call 285-0388 to reserve your place.  

Wednesday, July 29th
 Pick your project for a Heart Art Class at my home in Parachute 6:30 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment