Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Heart Art Classes and Schedule

Oh Deer for November
My Heart Art Class for November uses the 
Oh Deer Workshop Your Way Kit G1116
Bonus with me!  I have added a fourth
2-page layout you will make 
PLUS  the eight cards are made without any stamping.  
Here is what you will make:






If you come to my Heart Art Class I will have the pieces cut
and ready for you to assemble with only needing your adhesive.
The Class is $30 for 4-2 page layouts and eight cards.
If you need the card bases and envelopes, it will be $3 extra.
Heart Art Schedule for November
Due to the fact that we may have to leave suddenly when our home sells, you need to contact me if you want to come to class.  pajarrett@comcast.net   or 970-285-9230
Thursday, November 3 6:30 PM at my home in Parachute.  I have two kits left for this session.
Thursday, November 10  Clifton group at a different location.  Contact me for more information.  5:00 PM
Saturday, November 12  Downline Day in Grand Junction.  Begins at 9:00 AM.
I will add more dates if I can.  It is important to let me know if you want to order this kit with me!

With Heart,
Pam  

No comments:

Post a Comment