Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February 2017 Heart Art Projects--Hello Lovely

 I am excited to share my Heart Art projects for February using the Hello Lovely Workshop Your Way kit G1119.  This kit, at a price of $26.95 in my shopping cart, will give you materials to make three layouts and nine cards.  As an extra service I have added a fourth layout.  You need to supply two sheets of White Daisy cardstock to complete that fourth layout.  I will send the modified cutting guide to you by email and the extra stamped pieces can come by mail for $3.  Read further for information if you would like to just make the cards.



If you order the Hello Lovely kit G1119, you will be cutting the papers to make these nine cards.  You will supply the card bases and envelopes.  If you want the stamped pieces I can send them through the mail for $3 that I can put on your credit or debit card. 
-OR-
If you just want just the cards, a project I will call Cardmaker Supreme,  you can purchase a card kit for $20 which will have the papers, ribbon, glitter gems, stamped pieces, card bases and envelopes for the nine cards mailed to you!  
I am needing to do extra service by mail now since we are moving nearly 1000 miles away next week.  I hope to get my business up and running soon there for classes where I meet with people but am continuing this mail service to include those I have enjoyed serving here in Colorado.  Please email me at my new address,
pamsheartart@boltfiber.net
if you have questions or want to order the extra stamped pieces for the kit, or the Cardmaker Supreme kit.  

With Heart,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment